Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prom hairstyle question!!!!!?

I want to wear my hair down for prom and have it curly. I want to do something to it though, so it doesnt just look like its curly and unpolished. Any pics??? Please help!!!



Prom hairstyle question!!!!!?

Why do you do like a poof in the front??? I hope you know what I mean



http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/HilaryDuff/D...



Like this just the hair down and the front part where her bangs would be



Prom hairstyle question!!!!!?

You could pull the top section back for a sort of half-up half-down look (but more down than up, if you know what I mean), so you let your face show. Or you could do a side-part, which always looks hot with curly hair. Or, better yet, you could combine the two, by pinning back the hair you put to the side. Keep it simple though, because I always find it annoying when girls do these cheesy curly gelled-back and sparkly jobs, instead of keeping it simple and elegant.



Prom hairstyle question!!!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Prom Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment