Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prom dress help...?

Hi!



I need some help finding a perfect prom dress/hair/accesories.



I'm about 5'7. I have an hour glass frame. I have dark brown shoulder length hair. Dark brown eyes. I have fair skin tone (I will be tanning of course..but keep in mind the fair skin) I also want to try to camoflauge my arms. (hate them for some reason!)



Can someone suggest a good color dress? And style? And hair/accesories ideas?



Also--does anyone have a "get in shape fast for prom" sorta work out?! LOL



thanksss....!



Prom dress help...?

Dark reds usually suit dark hair and eyes. U could wear a shrug type thing to cover Ur arms.



As with hair, U should go and see Ur hairdresser, they normally have some great ideas and can give U the perfect look for prom.



Accesories should be matched to Ur dress, so when U have found Ur perfect dress, go looking for Ur accesories.



Hope U have a great time at prom and U find Ur perfect dress!



x



Prom dress help...?

Are you a prep? If you aren't then try Hollister for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment