Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Help with "formal" hair styles?

I'm not sure what to do with my hair for my formal/prom.



My hair's medium i guess.. %26amp; it's layered atm



Any ideas? I was think maybe something like rihannas, like short on one side and as it goes around it gets longer



Or maybe just some nice curls?



Heeelp mee %26lt;3



Btw, My dress is black lacy with a hit of blue under and it's straps and goes straight across.



Help with "formal" hair styles?

OMG! some nice long curls would look amazing for prom! but the rihanna style....NO!! not for prom! u want to avoid bold styles like that!! if u get it cut wrong from a salon u will definetly regret it! and im pretty sure u wont get the results u want. u dont want it to turn out horrible! beacuse this is a very difficult cut! its easy to mess up, not very "formal"



sorry! not trying to be rude, but ive had ppl who have experienced awful hair cuts by trying to copy a celeberty style! play it safe. curls are lovley! thats what im getting for my prom! and maybe add a small tiara or something more stand outish!



Help with "formal" hair styles?

hey pals, why dont have a try 2 style ur hair-by urself! hv a look this page



http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/galler...



i tried lot of them and people around me said 'wow, do u really make it by urself?' this site has nice hairstyle 4 party, prom, or daily, try some!



or if u want to choose rihanna haircut or curly, i think curly is better! look at ashley simpson's curly med hair, oh so wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment