Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm going to prom this next week, and I was wondering what I could do to keep my hair perfect f

if youre gonna do a complicated hairstyle you dont want to mess up and sleep on it, then i suggest you use a satin pillow. or if you dont have a satin pillow, then find anything satin and spread it on your pillow. satin keeps your hair unmessed up (:



and the next morning, use a cream or something to make it smell good (:



I'm going to prom this next week, and I was wondering what I could do to keep my hair perfect for the next day

dont get an up-do.. sleep will make it loosen up... just clip it back in the middle of the top of your head and curl it.. spray it and then in the morning gel it and spray it again. thats what i did and it stayed..

No comments:

Post a Comment