Saturday, May 5, 2012

Big princess hair - any hair experts out there??? Please help!?

I'm going to be a princess for a halloween party tomorrow night and I have no idea how to do my hair! I have long, layered hair and I bought a tiara. I would like it to be big, a little swept back, I want the tiara to fit (it has little combs on each end but I don't know how to wear it), and I don't know what backcombing is, so if you think I should do it, PLEASE tell me how to do it. Thanks so much for your help!!!



There's an example of big curly hair at:



http://www.bestinfo4you.com/prom-hair-st...



Keep in mind my hair is shorter than that, and it's dark brown.... any ideas???



Big princess hair - any hair experts out there??? Please help!?

apply a little gell at the roots then blowdry... then curl it the way you want it but spray hair when it is on the iron.... carefully remove... then when all curls are done... use a wide mouth comb to separate hair. brush and teese as desired then spray baby spray



Big princess hair - any hair experts out there??? Please help!?

you can maybe wear it straight and simple and add glitter or something



and add the tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment