Monday, May 7, 2012

I am getting ready for prom, and i need some ideas of how to fix my curly hair. I also want some goo

i want it to be half up or half down or whatever, and i have a tiara that i am going to be wearing. . .please tel me some suggestions. on products etc...styles etc...



I am getting ready for prom, and i need some ideas of how to fix my curly hair. I also want some good products

I THINK YOU SHOULD WHERE IT CURLY BECAUSE IF U DO ANYTHING ELSE TO IT, IT MIGHT FRIZZ OR CURL BACK UP DUE TO BEING HOT. A NICE UP DO OR A DOWN STYLE WOULD BE CUTE. THEN IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR DRESS LOOKS LIKE TOO. I DO HAIR SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT SIXSHOT0518@YAHOO.COM



I am getting ready for prom, and i need some ideas of how to fix my curly hair. I also want some good products

I say stick with you curly hair, since going straight may only make it frizzy. Plus, lots of girls want curly hair for prom, so you have one step closer to achieving great prom hair already. Here is a site that has some directions for what they call messy buns, which would be a good prom style



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip961....



Alo, my experience, just play with your hair. I have created formal hair styles myself by just playing. I sometimes will put my hair in a ponytail, and take pieces of hair from it and wrap it around one direction and pin it, take another piece and wrap it around the other direction and pin it, and continue until all hair is pinned. Then I may loosen it by messing it up a bit, and it looks really cute, but takes practice.



Here is a good style idea too that I have done for a friend, and also wore to a friends prom in high school



http://beauty.about.com/cs/hair101/a/hal...



here is a forum with some nice half up pics, but no directions, however, they look rather simple. They show with straight hair, but could look just as good with curly hair For the one, take a side of your hair, twist is and pin, then put a decorative flower or something else in.



http://www.prom-hair.org/viewtopic.php?p...



A style I do when I am short on time, but looks good is I make my hair curly, mess my part up and have my bangs offcentered, so they go over my eye somewhat, then pull back hair on side without bangs and clip. Very simple!



for products, I suggest a good antifrizz serum, like John Frieda Frizz Ease if you think there is any chance of your hair getting frizzy. Or look for a shine enhancing product. Since your hair is curly, unless you want to straighten it, I think you should be ok on using regular hairspray and gels, etc.



Here is another hairstyle I found and would work with curly hair, and can be made half up/half down and goes good with a tiara probably



http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art3...



I am getting ready for prom, and i need some ideas of how to fix my curly hair. I also want some good products

I could tell you some ideas but they would be quite hard to explain...why don't you go to a Hair dresser? I am sure they can come up with a good fix!!!



I am getting ready for prom, and i need some ideas of how to fix my curly hair. I also want some good products

buy hot curlers and hair spray! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment