Monday, May 7, 2012

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i am layin in the tanning bed for prom, ho wlong would it take for

Ew. Fake tannings disgusting. You'll look like a carrot. You'll look horribly fake.



I'm not sure how long, you didn't specify how light/tan you are.



But people will most likely make fun of your tan, behind your back. Avoid it and avoid looking fake and don't get one.



I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i am layin in the tanning bed for prom, ho wlong would it take for me to tan

You only need 10 visits to have a nice tan.



I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i am layin in the tanning bed for prom, ho wlong would it take for me to tan

It may take a while for some people but don't burn your self on acciedent. I wouldn't recomend you going to a tanning bed.



I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i am layin in the tanning bed for prom, ho wlong would it take for me to tan

that means nothing...i would burn in 2 minutes...but my friend can go for 20....I've heard that around 8-12 minutes in the cancer box is good, and to do it several days...but ive never done it myself



I have blonde hair and blue eyes, i am layin in the tanning bed for prom, ho wlong would it take for me to tan

It takes 4 tans for a basic tan, then after that you will need to upgrade to a more powerful tan. Buying there products is a good idea cause they have bronzer in it which slighty tans your skin faster.



Im blonde and have blue eyes as well and my tan is great. Once i got my full tan i only tan once a week to keep it up. If it is your first time you butt might burn a little, thats only because your butt doesnt get that much attention with sunlight, also if you tan naked your nipples will get darker. So you may feel a little more comfortable going in with a bikini. I like to see my tan line so i usually just go in with my underwear.



If you have very sensative skin i highly recommand that you tell them. With my ex you have to fill out a form based on your skin type and they are educated at this sort of thing, they will know how long you should be in a tanning bed. Look for certificates on the wall when you walk into a tanning spa, if you dont see any, then they don't know much about tanning.



If you start to tan on a regular basis, you need moistuizer aleo vera work great, your skin will dry our if you dont use lotion after tanning, also do not shower 4 hrs before or after a tan. Goggles is a MUST!!!! they should sell disposable ones if they are a legit tanning spa. Or you can purchase some for 10 bucks. A real spa will not allow you to tan without goggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment