Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hair growth????????

my hair will not grow and its been a year. I want the long look but end up with split ends and my hair falls out frequently! Girls, a little help?????



Hair growth????????

You have my sympathy! Mine grows about an inch every 6 months if I'm lucky and the split ends are dreadful. However, I think I've got it sussed... Just!



Firstly - take cod liver oil capsules - they do great things for your hair and nails (and joints too).



I also use a variety of shampoos, including John Freida, Charles Worthington and one by Pantene containing Regenium (designed for older hair, but seems to do feeble 27-year-old hair good too!), followed by plenty of conditioner.



I also use a serum (L'Oreal Elvive's one I think - comes in an orange bottle!) on it which makes it easier to comb, helps sort the split ends and therefore stops it coming out so much.



Don't use colourants or chemicals on it and try and protect it from the sun and chlorine.



If it gets really, really dry, also try, just before a shower, running olive oil through from root to tip and wrapping it in a warm towel for about 20 minutes.



Hair growth????????

prenatal vitamins.



you can take them even when your not preggo.



Hair growth????????

Your hair will grow faster is you clip the ends of your hair. Thats where the split ends are.



Hair growth????????

its okay not every thing is about the way you look



Hair growth????????

Maybe it could be your diet. When you eat healthy, then your hair should grow better and mine does faster when I eat healthy.



Hair growth????????

Drink vitamin water! I am telling you it works! They have many different flavors and I love it! Go to http://www.glaceau.com/ and check them out!



Hair growth????????

when i exercise my hair grows faster



Hair growth????????

get a wig. They have some real nice ones out there



Hair growth????????

Seek for the help from doctor



Hair growth????????

It takes time, because I have been growing my hair longer for a few years now. Only get the back cut every other haircut. It has worked for me. You might want to change your shampoo/contioner to help repair your hair. Biosilk to a great product line.



Hair growth????????

wooo, i rebond my hair coZ i want long straight hair....hummmm hey then you haf to take great care of your hair like applying creams to your hair to moisturise it?



Hair growth????????

I've been to this website and it's like a quiz and it tells you what kind of hair you have and how often to clip it and stuff like that but i have misplaced the website if i find it i will get back to you Sorry



:(



Hair growth????????

you could try braiding it, that might help. I use to have long hair it was past my butt. Then I cut it off 17inches! cuz it was really annoying. But then i was only in the 5th grade and i didnt do much with it.



Hair growth????????

I think you should go to a hairdresser and ask their advice. It might be that your hair has been coloured a lot and so is in bad shape. A shorter cut for a while might be a good idea. Some hair just doesn't suit growing long though. Hair extensions is another option but they are expensive and can look horrible if they're not done properly.



Hair growth????????

Trim it regularly. Use a weekly intensive conditioner and a light daily one too. Brush your hair regularly and use a COMB when it is wet. Massage is a great way to encourage growth, it promotes blood flow to the scalp and and that bring oxygen to the root of your hair. This stimulates the growth rate.



Try massaging your nails with some oil before bed for 2 weeks and see how fast they grow, your hair should grow at the same rate.



Good luck.



Hair growth????????

Fall in love and go somewhere hot, these stimulate hair growth.



I think you can get special hair skin and nails formulas, have a lookout for those, I used vit B with biotin in once and my hair and nails looked ace!



Hair growth????????

Sorry, I know I'm not a girl, but it sounds like your hair has a very short life span. It's like when you get some Indian girls who have never had their hair cut from birth but their hair only comes down to their shoulders. The hair only grows so far then dies off and starts again.



Then you get the lucky bitches whose hair has a long life span and can grow it right down to their ar se.



I shouldn't be answering questions about women hair, need to go and do something manly now.



Hair growth????????

I'm guessing you have a slight curl to your hair?



DON'T BRUSH IT!!!!



wash it with shampoo, rinse, apply conditioner and comb it through GENTLY!!! while the conditioner is still in. Rinse thoroughly!!! When the hair is damp, you can add serum or a LITTLE conditioner using your fingertips %26amp; apply it sparingly to the ends (better if you turn your head upside down to do this)



drink cyder (it really helps) eat a HEALTHY BALANCED diet...



...exercise regularly...



...keep your hair out of the wind (this will make it cot REALLY badly)



...and lastly, chill out %26amp; don't stress about it. stress can make it fall out fast!!!



hope you get on great!



d.



Hair growth????????

same here. i dont know wat to do



Hair growth????????

You must use coconut oil after every two or three days.It will make your hairs longer,stronger and shinner.



Hair growth????????

i have tried 4 3 years and cutting it so often doesnt work fast enough i need it done by the end of the summer



Hair growth????????

Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....



Hair growth????????

try taking a b complex vitamin an some folic acid it has helped mine which is falling out i se some growing back an it has been only a week on them

No comments:

Post a Comment