Friday, March 30, 2012

New hair for prom..?

I want to get a change in hair for my school prom which is two weeks away and am looking for a bit of a change from the usual.



Currently i have dark blonde hair with a few light blonde highlights. It is layered and shoulder length with quite a thick fringe that i was growing out to get levelled off but now im not quite sure so it's sorta split into 2 parts on my forehead. It is quite tired looking and lacks life that i need to impress when i go to prom.



Do you have any suggestions, advice or any websites with prom hair styles?



New hair for prom..?

Hi you should go for an updo go to a hairstylist explain to them what is wrong and what you'd like and let the stylist do there job



New hair for prom..?

I've just had purple extensions put in my hair. My daughter is having real hair extensions in vibrant pink put in before her prom. They have to be real hair as then they can be styled. Don't know if that helps but it's an idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment