Friday, March 30, 2012

Prom hair accessories?

I have medium length hair with choppy layers and a full fringe; I usually wear it straight but messy but would like to go a bit more elegant for the prom, so have booked a hairdressers appointment!



I'm going to just decide on a style when I get there with my stylist, but I'd quite like to get some accessories. What sort would go with any hairstyle?



Also, the alternative is to just get a fresh flower from the florists next door to the hairdressers for a simple look.



Opinions?



Prom hair accessories?

i say like a nice simple diamond-jeweled clip or a pretty diamond-jeweled flower clip.



http://www.ktbridal.co.uk/images/lj/lm10...



^example of flower diamond clip



hope that helped!! =D



Prom hair accessories?

jewelery always works good if you wear your hair up, just wind it thru the updo

No comments:

Post a Comment