Friday, March 30, 2012

Prom Hair-do??

I just bought my prom dress and now I have to work out something with my hair. The only thing I know I want is that I want my hair to be down or half up/half down, but not up all the way. If you have websites with this sort of thing, or ideas that you can explain, that would be awesome. Thanks!



P.s. My hair goes about three inches past my shoulder, so it's pretty long.



Prom Hair-do??

a really cute hairstyle. split your into a top half and bottom half. curl the top half and put it up into petals, and curls the rest and let it hang down.



i had my hair like that for my prom and sweet 16. it didnt work out so great formy sweet 16 (due to the fact that my hair dresser was my cousin and not so good with hair) but if its done right, it will look cute. here are some pics from my swt 16. it doesnt look so great (again b/c is was done wrong) but i hope you get an idea.



HAVE A GREAT PROM!!!! make it unforgettable

No comments:

Post a Comment