Friday, March 30, 2012

AHhhh! Prom hair!?

Okay, so senior prom is tomorrow... I have done my own hair before but i can't do updo's, and my mom told me I should do an updo as it will look better with my dress, but, I am not sure how...



How would you do something like this? Without the tiara.



http://www.gotopage.us/updos/images/wedd...



I just can't figure out how the hair gets up high and actually stays there. Some sort of bobby pin technique?



P.S. I have medium long hair, wavy and thick, holds curls well.



AHhhh! Prom hair!?

if ur hair is long enough u could put it in a pony tail and curl it and bobby pin it around the pony tail and bobby pin it around the pony tail.. not sure how to explain it tho.. or just use alot! of bobby pins..



AHhhh! Prom hair!?

She's either got a hair form (also called a ratt or rat) under there, or the top hair is fake. Do you have a beauty supply store nearby?

No comments:

Post a Comment