Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Prom Help!?

I am a Sophmore, and so this will be my first time going to Prom. I am going with a guy who is pretty much my best friend, and I am really excited. Does anyone have any advice on anything about Prom? {Dresses, dancing, hair, flowers, anything} Thanks!!!



Prom Help!?

No cute shoe is worth the pain. My senior prom was awful. My heels were too high and I couldnt even walk by 9pm.



Dont over due the makeup..you will look back when you are older and think omg..whjat was I thinking.



and dont give it up.



Prom Help!?

Prom is extremely fun! :)



You have to wear a formal dress (not Sunday clothes or anything)



Dancing-just dance like no one is watching you



I liked my hair up and out of my way-do what you feel comfortable with



Get him a corsage (SP?)-a flower to pin on his jacket/suit



~MAIN THING: have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment