Monday, May 7, 2012

What can i use to get hair extension glue out of my natural hair?

About 2-3 weeks ago i finally took out my hair extensions. The problem is the hair glue that i used to put the hair extensions on in the first place stayed in my natural hair. Now i have no idea how to remove the glue from my hair. Prom is coming up soon and i also have to leave for bootcamp real soon. I can barely run a brush through my hair! I dont know what to do. Please if you have any suggestions i would love to hear them. Thank you i totally appreciate it.



What can i use to get hair extension glue out of my natural hair?

I used to wear extensions and this used to happen to me. I would spray my scalp with oil sheen and get a fine tooth comb and gently comb it out. Using a brush is a no-no until you get all of the glue out of your hair. :-)



What can i use to get hair extension glue out of my natural hair?

I dont know what your hair type is but what works for some Black women is putting some type of grease or oils and sliding it out like that.....its probably safe for you to use some kind of hair oil..that should be able to slide it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment