Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

Wear it down, with big full curls



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

Shave your head in protest to the world!



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

down in curls or up in a bun updo if you have a long slender neck



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

閳绢櫉ou should leave it down with curlies. Or but it on a bun with or without braids, and have curlies down with it.閳?br>My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?



pull it in a very classy updo, your hairdresser can make dozens of them, they are used a lot for weddings!



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

straighten it and put a few ringlets in here and there. this will look beautiful



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

Tell your hairdresser you want a "messy updo" or "loose updo", it's beautiful and sexy



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

how about going to the hairdressers they will advise better and know what suit your faceil shape



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

Depends - do you have thick, longish hair? Then curls, absolutely, with something done to pull the front parts out of your face. Especially with a strapless.



Only if you don't think you could pull off the curls, I think, should you go for an updo.



Have fun!



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

I had a strapless dress for my prom. I put my hair up in a classic chignon and it was perfect! Try that, or a french twist. Somethine sleek and sophisticated. It's a strapless dress..... the point of it is to show off your back and shoulders.... In a classy way. Don't cover up by wearing your hair down!



My prom is coming up on the 25th. i have a strapless dress. what should i do to my hair?

doesnt matter your not pretty anyways lol you could style your hair the best and you would still look like a ugly wanna be

No comments:

Post a Comment