Friday, April 27, 2012

Very short hair and Winterball/Prom?

I was wondering what other girls do with their short hair for formal dances and stuff.



My hair is dark dark brown, cut so in the back back it shows all my neck and then tapers to like chin length in the front. My bangs are short and cut across my face about an inch above my eyebrows. Kind of Egyptian/China Doll.



I have an appointment with my hair stylist (who's ALWAYS done my hair) on the day of the dance but neither of us have any set ideas. I want to have something to do with my hair.



I normally straighten it, and I want something different.



Any ideas? Please? =]



Very short hair and Winterball/Prom?

well, a lot of girls tend to get extensions temporarily put in as more of a formal look, but other than that, i would probably just straighten it...



Very short hair and Winterball/Prom?

okies...heres an idea...keep your hair straight...then at the bottom curl it a bit :) hope it helps :)



Very short hair and Winterball/Prom?

Why not do a Katie Holmes (new) look that bob hair looks every sophisticated and elegant on just about anybody. Since you have short hair might as well go with the bob hair look or just wear a WIG



Very short hair and Winterball/Prom?

Try ringlets with the longer pieces if you can, or try something funky like a faux-hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment