Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a good half up half down hair style for my prom, does anyone have any suggestions?

I need to find a hairstyle for prom and pronto. I'm kinda heavy set. Screw it, I'm fat. I need to find a half up half down look for me for prom and I have no idea what I'm going to do. Could somone please help me. I've tried close to everything. I do have fairly long hair, a bit lower than my shoulder, and I need a hairstyle that's going to compliment my face and not look lik,e garbage. Thanks much!!



閳?Jessy閳?lt;--- with a 'y'



I need a good half up half down hair style for my prom, does anyone have any suggestions?

I would take the top part of it and put it in a messy bun and curl the bottom part it will look really cute



I need a good half up half down hair style for my prom, does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey Jessy, longer the hair the more it flatters if your bigger built lady (nuthin wrong with havin them curves girl! im like a bloomin skeleton and i HATE it to be true)



can't you use some clips of some kind, to rouche half of your hair up high and leave the rest down, it ,looks nice like that i think, wispy bits falling around ya face to soften the look.



Depends, if you have thick thick hair like me theres not alot we can do!!! hahahah, experiment, you'll be ok, confidence is the key, get one of ya mates round to try stuff out prior to the prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment