Thursday, April 26, 2012

Girls & guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

i have short,layered hair. (shoulder length) i want it all up-not half up half down.



Girls %26amp; guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

Hair above should be nice perm. Hair below should be shaven.



Girls %26amp; guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

Shave it!



Girls %26amp; guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

depends on the dress



what does it look like?



Girls %26amp; guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

Have you given thought to just shaping your hair differently so that it highlights your best facial features? With hair as short as yours the only other option would be in the form of extentions. Try teasing it out and using highlights and shaping to enhance your natural beauty.



Girls %26amp; guys... how should i do my hair for prom?

you should do highlight on your hair also use loreal shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment