Thursday, April 26, 2012

How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

prom question



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

depends on your dress. but i'd say up and off your neck with some curls framing your face



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

Nice.



Natural with a nice, sweet scent and bare shoulders. AAHHH!



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

um...up with some hair hanging out and down...classic



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

You're weird. Just be yourself.



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

Wear it up with a few stands out it will make you look glamorous



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

I suggest a french twist. Get it done professionally, not unless you have a friend who does hair. It's a very elegant hair style. Or, just an updo. You want something different for the prom so you can remember this special nite.



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

My daughter has long curly brown hair and I love to fix it up. I put it in a ponytail mid back of head. (not too high, not too low) Then I kind of twist it and flip it up. Then, with like an alligator looking clip, (You can get all designs at beauty supply stores) I clip it toward the front. This way the clip is in the back, you can't see the ponytail, and you have your beautiful curls hanging backwards as well as toward your face. Of course pull a little down all the way around. Make sure you put some kind of glosser or gel to make it look shiny and not dry. When I fix my daughter's hair like that, she looks like she is ready for a pageant.



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

I think either natural or put it half up in a neat curl bunch with strans coming out near your face slightly! I got curly hair and i had mine out for our formal as we call it in Aussie!



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

its good enough already



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

I know the feeling and the frustration. A survey of Guys published in Elle Girl magazine said that guys like girl's hair to be loose. If you want to do something awesome for prom, try getting artificial flowers, (they are cheap at mass marketing store like Walmart) and some bobby pins and pin back sections of your hair then stick a flower in the pin. It is sort of a Christine Dier in Phantom of the Opera Look. You can get the flowers to match your dress. If that isn't your style, then try putting into a high ponytail and pinning flipped sections to your scalp. Like a flower style look.



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

i would either wear it straight! down, or do twisties on the top of your head then curl the rest of the hair and pin it up! good luck



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

curls are oh so back...



as long as they natural and not all stuck together with hairspray, and they have to be like odd shaped curls... you might wanna try washing and putting it up in a band like all scrunched, and leave until dry, and then let them down...



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

Leslie, No pic, no Avatar - can't say. So many girls r feeling lost at this time of year. Go to a cosmetologist who U know. If U don't have 1 take a pic of you in your dress %26amp; styles you like. PLEASE be realistic. We R not MAGICIANS !



How should I do my hair for the prom? I have long curly hair light brown.?

YOu should curl it with a large barrel curling iron. Put it half up but secure it low, straight across from your ears. Use a pretty clip or something to secure it. I actually used a bracelet I had and just wrapped it around my ponytail holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment