Monday, April 23, 2012

Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

Hi guys...I have my prom tomorrow and dont know how to do my hair. I was considering the idea of straightening my curly hair temporarily using the straightening iron. I "think" it would look nice?? By the way, Im wearing a maroon dress that is almost sleeveless and long in length. At the back, there is an average deep neck. So should I leave my shoulder length hair open? And if open should I straighten it? And note that I have never tried strightening my hair before! Or should I tie it up in a hairstyle?



Its quite evident that Im confused and lost. So please help me find myself !!



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

Practice straightening your hair tonight and see if you like it. If you do then have it that way for your prom :) You could also ask family members or friends for advice if it looks nice or not.



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

normally i would have said curl your hair because it looks more sophisticated and nice but seeing as you have curly hair you probably don't want that.......i think maybe some hairstyle would look really nice



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

I have curly hair too and I straightened my hair for prom and left it down. It was great cause people would come up and be all like Whoa is that you?? (I dont straighten my hair often) I think you should just for a change and it would look nice and if you've never have straighten it before get some help!!!! Ask an experianced friend or get it done at a beuty salon!!! Good LUck



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

I have curly hair to, and straighten it all the time, It might be a good idea, and then try pulling part of it back some. But I would honestly do ringlets, they are great! like kind of a lose curl, and I wouldnt wear my hair up, just because of the back of the dress, down would be prettier. Also, make a few bangs, on the side of the ringlets, that would be nice, you might want to try this:



www.thehairstyler.com



It really helped me..



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

I personally think up-do's are a little outdated, but that's just my opinion!! I think it looks a lot better when girls have their hair down, straightened really nicely, or curled/waved. I think you should curl it in loose curls, using a 2 inch curling iron, and either leave it down, or put it up in a half-do with a bump at the top.



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

well.. i wouldnt leave my hair down if i was wearing a dark dress that was almost sleeveless. I also wouldnt straighten my hair for the first time right before a big huge event bc you never know what you are going to end up with without practicing! try a pretty updo to be safe and maybe try straightening your hair over break and come to school the first day back with your new do.



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

I have curly hair too, and it can be a pain! So, maybe I'm biased, but I think straight hair can look elegant and would be a change from what you normally wear. You could get one of those rhinestone or thin silver headbands to add some sparkle too.



If you do straighten it, make sure you get some heat-protector spray. Otherwise, you will fry your hair, and it won't stay straight. Before you take the iron to it, work in some anti-frizz or straightening balm. Work in very small sections, and slide the iron through your hair - don't leave it in one place for more than a few seconds.



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

for my self i like to Straighten my hair,my hair is curly too



so,i will tell you make it straight and you will not regret



good luck,..



Prom...Should I Straighten my Hair?

For straightening hair at home, you can use a hair iron and a straightening shampoo will also help. If you wish to straighten for a longer time, you can undergo Japanese hair straightening. I found this website useful - http://hcr.in/straighten.html

No comments:

Post a Comment